Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Fever

Hey guys! I'm afraid you are going to have to grin and bear it while I get this Halloween fever out of my blood!

And, speaking of blood...

Check out this great fused glass pendant...scary! :)

Here's the description from Robin's etsy site:

This fused glass Halloween dripping blood necklace or pendant handmade by me in my home studio. This uses opaque art glass. The fused glass dripping blood pendant piece of the necklace is made of two layers of bright red art glass. It attaches to the black rubber cord through two metal bails which have been glued to the back of the piece.

The pendant piece or bloody glass piece measures approximately 1 3/4" or 5 cm wide. It is on a black rubber cord which measures approximately 18" or 46 cm in length. It has a lobster claw metal closure. I also put the cord together in addition to making the art glass piece.

I know you are going to love this pendant too! Is this too cute?! It is from the Starmekcreations Etsy site. The description reads:

Scrabble tile pendants are beautiful pieces of altered art . The pendants are unique handcrafted artisan jewelry and great as collectibles . They make great gifts for bridal party, baby shower, weddings, birthdays, graduation, Christmas, Halloween, gifts for special occasions etc.

4 comments:

DVArtist said...

Love your Halloween finds.
I am going to send you a link to some more.
One hour until the Laura McCabe book giveaway. Hope you signed up for it.
Nicole/Beadwright

Lisa Crone said...

Great, looking forward to more halloweeny things! :)

Silver Jewelry Jaipur said...

nice blog post great work so nice

xlpharmacy facts said...

yeah you are so right, in my case I used a so hard to find costume, in fact I have to use a special haircut, I disguissd like Blade.