Friday, August 6, 2010

Would $250 in Beads Make you Happy?

I have so enjoyed everyone sharing their happy, smiley, sparkly jewelry ideas and philosophies over the last couple of days!! :) Now THAT really makes me happy! It's so nice to come across other people who totally get you!

I wanted to share something else exciting with you today instead of a featured artist because it could make someone really happy when they win $250 to spend at Artbeads.com!

I received an email from Duchess at Artbeads.com earlier in the week about a contest they are running about testing your bead knowledge and the possibility of winning $250 in BEADS! Nice!

I wanted to make sure you all saw it, so here are the details....

Artbeads.com just launched a new contest called the ‘Bead IQ Trivia Sweepstakes.’ You can test your bead knowledge by taking the short quiz and then enter the sweepstakes for a chance at winning a $250 ‘Bead Genius’ Prize Package, which includes a $100 Artbeads.com Gift Card and $150 worth of beading and jewelry supplies.

This is a great contest to share with your family, friends, fellow beaders and blog readers! This sweepstakes is open to US and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec ) 18 years of age and older and ends on September 16, 2010.

To play the Bead IQ Trivia Sweepstakes, follow this link.

GOOD LUCK!! :)

6 comments:

WireMySoul said...

Woot! Looks like fun! Thanks Lisa!

Debsparkles said...

Thank you for sharing, what beader wouldn't love free beads!

Almost Precious said...

The contest sounds great and what a prize...even the part about the bead quiz sounds like fun.

Seaexplore said...

I found out about it on FB and already entered. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE Artbeads. They're the best! :)

Kate said...

Sweet! Thanks for the heads up!

jamberry_song said...

Thank you so much for sharing this! Looks like a really fun contest. :D I've entered, and I hope you don't mind that I posted a blurb in my blog about the contest (I linked back to your blog and said that I got the heads-up from you). Good luck if you entered! Goodness knows, extra spending money for beads is always welcome! ;)