Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Makings of a Beaded Lapel Pin

I am thinking a combination of these swarovski crystals would be fun to attach to the filigree pendant in yesterday's post.

One of the ideas left on that post mentioned it would make a great lapel pin, I agree!

Especially a lapel pin covered in a random assortment of swarovski crystals...yum!

You wouldn't necessarily have to use crystals, you could use an e-bead mix from Joann Etc., there is one in particular with turquoise, gold, cream, topaz that would be pretty cute!

For just a few dollars a tube, you should have enough to also make a pair of earrings or even a bracelet to go along with it!

That's is definitely maximizing your beading dollar!

I hope you are having a great week!!

If you have other color ideas, please send them my way. :)




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea and I like the colors,the blue especially. Maybe also start using fall colors- I heard orange is in this fall.