Saturday, August 28, 2010

I Love...

Have I told you lately that I love you?

Possibly not! I have mentioned how much I love beads and other beaders, but I think this is a good time to say it!

While in person with those I work with, I try to remind everyone how much their good spirits and happy comments mean to me...

I know I catch them off guard sometimes because "LOVE" is a primary force in my life and it is so important to have it, recognize it and revel in it... HOWEVER, sometimes staying in it is not that easy!

Working in a conservative environment is a challenge to make sure I share LOVE, recognize LOVE and encourage LOVE!!

Any time that I love the jewelry I am wearing is quite helpful and when people recognize and ask about jewelry I am wearing, it provides an opportunity for a "love fest"!

This particular piece has a focal bead out of shrink plastic! That makes me think I should warm up the oven and get some plastic pieces ready to work with tomorrow!

How is your crafty weekend going!

2 comments:

Dawn Doucette said...

I love LOVE too Lisa! :) Love puts a smile on my face first thing in the morning (well after my first sip of coffee) and keeps me going all day.

It's my mission in life to spread love and happiness. Sometimes people look at me funny, like at Walmart when I'm walking around with a huge smile and saying hello to everybody. But I don't mind a bit because now they have one more smile they can give somebody else!

Thanks for sharing the LOVE!
BTW, I LOVE reading your blog! Your passion and commitment are to be admired dear!
{Hugs!}
Dawn

Lisa Crone said...

Aw Dawn, you are the sweetest! :)