Monday, August 16, 2010

Blue, Blue, Blue!

Today seemed like a great day to share some of my favorite blue beads!
While I'd like to say I love all blues equally, but they each bring something unique to the table.

Swarovski crystals of course bring BLING...

The blue leaf bead brings a softness and a drop shape while the glass chips bring an organic vibe to a finished piece.

All blue, all the time!

There is something so calming and hopeful about this color. And let's not forget about CHEERFUL! :)

I hope your week is off to a great start!

If not, pull out your blue jewelry and see if that makes a difference!!

1 comment:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Looks like maybe I should get out some of my Blue Jewelry...

Gorgeous beads Lisa. They really do make you cheerful just looking at them!