Saturday, August 14, 2010

Party...!

Yay, it's the weekend! Why does it seem like people are so much more creative on Saturday than any other day???

Just curious! I made a couple pairs of earrings today... One pair for my Mom and one for me. I didn't have a chance to photograph them, but used the same beads that are in this golden bracelet with a few swarovski's thrown in for extra sparkle.

My two sisters and I threw a 50th wedding anniversary party for our parents today. It was at their house, but even so, was a surprise for my Mom!

So many of their friends and neighbors stopped in for food and visiting, it was very nice! I feel fortunate that my husband and I did a 50th anniversary party for his parents as well back in 2003 or so...

I found some of the pictures from my in-laws party and realized that no matter what, the idea is to have people around who love you and especially those who know what you have been through in the course of 50 years!!

A good time was had by all today considering that the temperature and humidity were both high.

:) I hope you are having a great and creative weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it was a blast! love U! deana