Friday, May 14, 2010

Featured Designer: Pretty Mades All in A Row

This week's featured designer is Chrissy of the etsy site, "Pretty Mades All in A Row".

What a great name for a shop and these vintage and botanical inspired jewelry pieces fit the name perfectly!!

I was so taken by these metal pieces that form to the wrist with just the right amount of beads in perfectly complementary shades, seriously made me "mmmm" right out loud!! :)

I was so happy when I received a message back from Chrissy giving me permission to share these with you today.

She describes her pieces as having a funky edge and I agree, there is something unexpected about them.

The sweet beads and accessories with the harder metal edge is a great combo.

Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Davinia said...

These are all lovely but I particularly love the one with the green flower.

TesoriTrovati said...

I love that little bee on the last one. That is just the kind of unexpected detail that makes finds like this so delightful.
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Seaexplore said...

LOVE those brass components! where can I find the parts? I'd love to make some jewelry with them! :)

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I am taken by the metal accents in these pieces as well! Just stunning!