Sunday, June 21, 2009

Peace, Love & Bead Bloggers!

Exciting news for Sundays on Abeadaday!!

For the last few weeks I have been contemplating making a change to focus on something new each Sunday. Fridays are thrilling for me because I get so excited to share a new designer I have "discovered" over the previous week. Saturdays are also fun for me because I set aside time to make something new to share.

I'd had a couple of thoughts for Sundays, but nothing seemed to stick. I decided I would just have a little faith that something would come to me eventually. Well, now for the exciting news....

I have been generously extended an invitation to join a group of bead bloggers who share each others links each week along with a little info about what they have been up to. You will certainly not be disappointed with all of the wonderful personalities and beading adventures shared by this group each week.

I am happy to present, for the very first Sunday on Abeadaday, the adventures of our fellow bead bloggers:

About.com Jewelry Making
Summer time is affecting Tammy's jewelry designs. How about yours? Check out her summer jewelry plans so far.

Art Bead Scene
Kandinsky inspires this month's challenge. The ABS editors suggest a selection of their handmade art beads for a Kandinsky inspired jewelry piece.

Barbe Saint John - New Jewelry from Forgotten Artifacts
Barbe reviews Ancient Modern Polymer Clay book.

Carmi's Art/Life World
A vintage comic book becomes the inspiration for a necklace.

Earthenwood Studio Chronicles
A new shipment of copper blanks has Melanie plotting for some metal playtime!

Jewelry & Beading Auntie's Beads provided wonderful copper beads and findings so Cyndi could create this necklace!

Katie's Beading Blog
In need of a speedy bead? Check out this quick and easy jewelry idea!

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
Pink, gold,and cream! Jean creates a lovely necklace and earring set featuring a beautiful Russian hand painted focal from Artbeads.com

Strands of Beads
Melissa shows off her work in progress - an eerie lock and key design.

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Andrew shares a new necklace design. Check it out!

2 comments:

Just A Tish said...

How awesome! thanks for the links. I will be plowing thru them on my lunch!

WireMySoul said...

Wow! I'm so glad I'm subscribed to your blog. I can't wait to see what these other blogs are talking about too! Thanks for sharing.

~Jan