Friday, June 12, 2009

Featured Designer: Whimsy House

Yay, it's "Featured Designer Friday"!

This week's designer is Molly of Whimsy House. I don't think a day goes by that I don't see something new of hers on Twitter that makes me smile, laugh, feel good, etc. I do have a weakness for her rings and pendants! If you connect with colorful retro designs, I guarantee you will love her work!

In addition to being an interior designer, Molly is a jewelry designer using some FUN and colorful vintage findings. Her etsy site reads, "goodness fashioned from felt, wool and vintage findings". I love the descriptions she writes for each piece. The words happy and spunky are used often and if I were asked to write them, I'm guessing they would be identical!

She just wrote a post on her blog about the opening of her favorite flea market and meeting up with the button lady who is selling her lifelong button collection. Wait till you see what she found!

Thanks Molly for allowing me to share your designs.

What a great beginning to a fun weekend!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Oh my - thank you so much! You have made my week... it was a rough one so you are an angel!! :)
Cheers!

Any one who read this and wants to make a purchase at www.WhimsyHouse.etsy.com will receive 30% off if you mention BEADADAY in the "notes to seller" box... you may wait for a revised invoice or I will happily refund you through Paypal :) Cheers!

**blush**
Molly