Monday, March 30, 2009

Silver and Gold: The Perfect Combo

Guess what I received in the mail today???!! Here's a hint....It has a silver band, gold face, sparkly crystals and I will be making earrings to match out of today's beads in silver and gold.

It's the coolest flash drive bracelet!! Very exciting!

I mentioned some flash drive jewelry pieces on twitter and facebook recently after reading about them on the Beading Gem's Journal. My first thought was, "Gee, why didn't I think of that?" My second thought was, "I'm going to have to have one of those!"

It came today and as I mentioned before, I need a pair of earrings to go with it. I like the idea of using some gold chain, but I won't know for sure until I sit down to make them. If you have any suggestions, by all means, please let me know!!!

Thanks to the Beading Gem for always sharing interesting information and tips!!

Hope your Monday is going well!! Take care!

4 comments:

ohdawno said...

Neat! I have actually considered re-purposing some of the give-away flash drives I've gotten at tech conferences, so this makes me think!

The Beading Gem said...

I am thrilled you were so inspired by my blog post you actually bought one of them - before I did! You can most certainly mention my blog any time!

Just A Tish said...

the geek in my just drooled all over the place -
i am impressed and envious!!!!

excellent!

jewelrymakingkits said...

When it comes to jewelery, a perfect math that goes together is silver and gold. What posted here are very beautiful.

jewelry making

Jewelry Making Kits