Friday, March 27, 2009

Danielle's Designs: Polymer Clay & Decopauged Jewelry

Hello! Here we are, so fortunate to have once again made it to a Friday evening! I have been excited to share this week's designer with you for a couple weeks. When I came across her polymer clay designs, I thought they were spunky and cute. THEN, I saw her decopauged bangles. Wait till you see these, very clever!! She uses pages from magazines for most of her designs.

I loved the idea of decopauging these with specific etsy site url's. That's pretty creative! She'll personalize them for fellow etsy crafters!

Her Etsy shop is called, "Danielle's Designs" and she can also be found on Twitter.

Below are just a couple more of her many creative designs. For more fun and creativity, check out her site.

Have a great weekend!!! Thanks to Danielle for letting me share her work!

1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

The Etsy cuff is sooooo cool! And her other stuff, too!
I left you an award on my blog, some and visit me!