Sunday, July 8, 2012

This Week's Project: Festive Fun Bracelet!

I mentioned recently I used these great colorful strands on the plum Econoflex wire. I've been wearing it very happily for the last few days, but thought it might be missing something.

I wrapped a couple strands of glass pearls around either side of them and liked the way it looked, so I just got done stringing them up.

I'll be heading back to work tomorrow, so this is coming with me. You'll be the first to know if I end up leaving them intact.

Let me know what you think if you get a sec! It's always nice to get input from fellow beaders. :) Have a great week!!!

3 comments:

Kokopelli said...

Without the pearls the bracelet is fun, with the pearls it ROCKS! Eye candy!

Unknown said...

it looked good w/o the pearls, but when you added the pearls it looked so much more finished all of a sudden.you're right they frame the the other beads really nicely.

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks you two! :)