Sunday, July 22, 2012

Bohemian Crystal Bead Mix!

Wow, this Swarovski crystal bead mix is called, "Bohemian 5328 4mm Swarovski Crystal Xilion mix".

I love that they called this Bohemian!

It's a great mix of fabulous colors, my fave is the BLUE ZIRCON! It really POPS, Yes I said POPS...I know, severely cliche, but that's what goes on in my brain sometimes!

What do you think? Is there something that stands out to you that makes this ultra bohemian?

Thanks to Brightlingbeads.com for this FAB MIX!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. I think the fuchsia does it for me!

Sarah Sequins said...

What a beautiful color mix!

Is it weird that I don't actually know what Bohemian means? So I can't tell you which colors look Bohemian to me.

(I'm also the girl who didn't know what Emo was for years... and who called it Emu.)