Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Rivoli Goodness!

I have decided to make today Rivoli Goodness day!

Let's all take a few moments to relish the fabulousness of the Swarovski Rivoli...ahh! SO GOOD!

My favorite is the Rivoli button. Yes, you COULD sew them onto clothes, but...

How about using them in bracelets or rings? What a great idea :)!!

Here's a link to the Rivoli Buttons over at FireMountainGems.com.

Rings are SO EASY to create with buttons and extremely attention getting. Here's a very simple example.

I'd love to hear your ideas for using rivoli buttons in jewelry designs, so please share!

4 comments:

Tatyana said...

I love rivoli, but right now i am looking for a Swarovski fancy stone,which is similar to rivoli, only big, really big. Do you know who sells them?

Lisa Crone said...

Hi Tatyana! Click on the firemountaingems link and when you get there put swarovki fancy stone in the search field. They do carry some of the large ones.

Sarah Sequins said...

Wow, those buttons are gorgeous! I'd love to use some of those in bead embroidery. :)

Also, Tatyana, Beyond Beadery has a selection of very large Swarovski stones if you don't find what you're looking for at FMG.

flyingbeader said...

I use them as eyes for things like my beaded owls or dragons. They give an addition spooky/freaky look.