Saturday, August 27, 2011

Weekend Jewelry: What to wear

Do you wear the same jewelry from day to day that you wear on a special occasion? That question came to mind as I was preparing to head out with my Mom, sister and niece to see Jersey Boys.

I hadn't heard of the show until my Mom brought it up, it's about the career of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.

Even these days, going to a show still requires some sort of dressing up or wearing clothes that you might not wear every day.

Jewelry was a last minute thought and I ended up wearing the same pieces I wear on any other day. Here are a couple of them...

I think they worked well and I love the fact you can wear the same thing whether you are dressing up or down!

NOW, the order of the day is making a piece of jewelry to remember the show by! More on that another day!

5 comments:

DVArtist said...

Ahhh Frankie and the Four Seasons those were the days. How was the show? I wear jewelry every time I step out the door. I do take time to choose pieces that go with what I am wearing.
Nicole/Beadwright

ClickNCamera said...

I do hope you will share what the Jersey Boys inspire you to make!

Shel said...

Nice jewelry pieces. Hope you share what you make from being inspired by the show!

I seem to wear the same thing during the days - pretty simple stuff - but for a night out or special appointments, etc. I wear different jewelry to compliement my clothes,...or should I say I wear clothes to commpliment my jewelry?!! :)

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

Oooo I recognize that photo from your beautiful book! Those are great looking earrings. Perfect for dressed up or casual. Hope you had a fun time at the show. Can't wait to see your inspiration piece(s)!

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks guys, we had a great time! I'm thinking about doing something based on the cover of the program. If you want to see a glimpse of the Jersey Boys show, they have a facebook page and you can also see clips of songs if you go to Youtube and google jersey boys. There is a great montage in there somewhere, sort of a trailer for the show.