Thursday, August 25, 2011

Colorful Beads & Bead Shop

What GREAT colors! You probably know by now that I have a tendency to get a bee in my bonnet occasionally and vintage beads happen to be a recurring theme!

While searching for interesting "new" old beads, I discovered the coolest little bead shop right here in my own state! NICE! (Thanks Google!)

I knew I couldn't keep this to myself, so here we go!

Beads & Things has both a website and facebook page with lots of fun
pictures and stories.

Their profile states they have "offered a space for people to explore their creativity since 1990." Way to go Beads & Things!

I was saving the best for last! Here's a pic of their store. Makes me wish it was right down the street from me!

Here's a bit more info, enjoy!

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

What a charming bead shop. Sometimes we get so involved with trying to save money by using big bead discount places that we overlook our own local bead shops.

Bead shops usually offer some very unique beads and findings plus jewelry making classes and lots of excellent help and beading expertise. BTW - love those beads, the shape is so neat and (yes) the colors are GREAT ! :)

Lisa Crone said...

You are so right, it's worth the time to check them out.