Thursday, August 11, 2011

Vintage Beads from Europe

Today's bead is actually a bead mix! This ultra fun vintage teal bead mix definitely comes under the category of "Fabulous Finds"!

I'd love to hear your reaction to these Vintage Beads from Europe. This is a new store that is just getting off the ground and after seeing the teddy bear in this bead mix, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. :)

Once you see all the bead mixes arranged by color you might wonder, as I did, how a person could assemble these without just taking out a can of spray paint! Shop owner, Vente, has a great eye and also a bit of a collector's soul!

The description of the shop reads, "...your best source for vintage beads and other jewelry supplies! We offer a wide selection of rare and unusual vintage beads, charms, cabochons, findings, buttons, jewelry and accessories as well as superior customer service. Most of our beads date 1950's - 1980's (some are even older!) and come from West Germany, Austria, Italy, France, Czechoslovakia and the Soviet Union. All of our beads are new old stock (unused) and we hand inspect each of them before shipping to ensure perfect quality. We stock over 300 diferent varieties at the moment and the number is growing daily!"

Wow, how fun! I hope you get a chance to take a peek AND share your reaction! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, thanks for the site!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the site. I will definetely put an order. (You should ask for commissions :) )

Ambra

indium said...

so great post. thanks

Shel said...

How fun,...and pretty!!

flyingbeader said...

Okay, I definitely must go to that site as I love vintage buttons

Shai Williams said...

Very nice! I have bookmarked the site.

jewelry making said...

The quality of the beads impressed me so much. Definitely other will love it too..

Kitchen Benchtops said...

Magnificent creations and beautifully presented!