Wednesday, August 31, 2011

A Fresh New Perspective

Guess what I found?!

Two giant grab-bags of cool plastic beads!! $2 a piece at Big Lots! Yay! I'm so excited and luckily for my bank account, easily entertained!!

I would LOVE to share them with you all at once, but you know I enjoy spotlighting them one by one! Trust me, you'll enjoy the ride!! There are some fun and funky beads in these packages!!

I noticed two particular beads right off the bat...one in each package.

The first one is this adorable "engraved" heart bead. It seemed like a much more expensive bead...a special treasure.

My first thought is that it should be paired with a tassel and some milky white and sparkly swarovski crystals, yumm!

Let me know what you think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

they're so pretty!

i can totally get behind your vision for dressing these up! or should i say "for dressing up a piece of jewelry with these ;)"

excited to see the finished idea. i absolutely LUFF! white opal swarovskis =^.^=

xoxo,
julee

Almost Precious said...

I would never have thought to look at Big Lots. $2 for a bag of nice beads with a lovely focal bead included, that's quite a lovely find!

The carved heart bead does look like it is worth far more than the incredibly low price of $2.00(for the one bag of beads).

Skye said...

omg! I have that exact same bead in purple with the design in white :D I have a few of them actually. I've already used a couple as dangles on a charm bracelet :)

Do Be Do Bead Do said...

Oooh, pretty. Love the tassel idea, too!

Lisa Crone said...

Thanks guys, I do love a good bead-deal! I'm wondering where skye found more than one of these,I wouldn't mind finding a whole package. :)

Skye said...

Sorry, Lisa. I got mine in a mixed bag at a yardsale, I think.. it was either that or a second hand shop. totally random find.