Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Weird Wednesday Bead


Okay, maybe "weird" is a little harsh, but I meant it in the nicest way, really! Now, if this is supposed to be corn on the cob, it turned out really cute. If not, I'm not sure what it's all about.

So, how do you design something using this bead? I think you need to embrace it and think, farming, summer, sunshine, cross pollenation, harvest, veggies, etc. and put some beads with this that bring all of that to mind. Maybe some cute little tomato beads or cucumber beads with a few nice smiling suns dangling from it. I think I see it now.

What do you think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, weird as in unusual, unique, eye-catching, all that fits. I also love that shade of green....it would be a lovely dangle pendant from a necklace! Teri http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress