Saturday, December 6, 2008

Sparkle, Sparkle and More Sparkle!


Hello! I picked up another strand of these aqua pearls at the grocery store today since I didn't have a chance to make something for myself with them before. I had my bead box open and was looking through the stones because I knew I had the perfect one to go with these pearls. I hadn't planned on posting the final product here since I vowed that I was done talking about pearls and stones...HOWEVER, these swarovski buttons were in the same bead box and just for fun I experimented with putting them on the memory wire with the pearls.

As you can see, I liked how they looked so I went back and added a 3mm crystal bicone between each pearl just to help set them off and provide some matching sparkle. Talk about some serious sparkle, these buttons are amazing! It looks like they have a flashing light inside of them or something. If you ever come across some of these buttons, I would encourage you to pick up a couple of them just for fun.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa, this is stunning! When I saw your first sentence about getting beads at the grocery store, I had to check it out. Those buttons are fantabulous and what a great design on memory wire! Teri http://www.sandtcreations.com/wordpress