Thursday, February 3, 2011

SPARKLY Springtime!

In my vision of spring flower gardens, I see sparkles!

Not only that, I see pink and aqua blue sparkles!! :)

Imagine a garden of swarovski crystal flowers with the bright sun shining on them....yum, there's just nothing like it!!

The multi-colored swarovski component is a "sew on" piece that I have used before in jewelry by wiring or using jump rings to link together.

AND, if you have ever seen a blue flower you know, as I do, that they are GORGEOUS and are difficult to take your eyes off!

Just imagine if that blue flower sprarkled like a crystal!! :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful!! I am loving your springtime beads!!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and adding me to your list!! I appreciate your kindness and I'm looking forward to your next posts! Sharon

The Cabby Crafter said...

this is so pretty! can't wait for spring