Friday, February 4, 2011

Featured Designer: Klassy Joolz

You probably concluded intuitively that I would be sharing spring related designs as part of the Featured Designer Friday post!! (and you would be right!!)

I've mentioned spring in the last few posts and have LOVED it!!

Somehow I felt just a little bit warmer and more creative! :)

It seemed like the perfect ending to this week to showcase our friend and bead blogger, Pam of Klassy Joolz!!

She has an etsy site and blog, but my goodness it was not easy to select which pieces to share here. There are so many cute ones!!

My favorites are posted here!! All my thanks to "Klassy Joolz" for allowing me to share her work here tonight!!
Have a great weekend!! :)

1 comment:

Ginny in Palm Springs said...

So happy to see Klassy Joolz springing from your blog! I have several of Pam's creations and always get comments from total strangers when I wear them. Her work is beautifully detailed and often includes a whimsical charm and unique bead combinations.

Please keep me on your mailing list!
Ginny, Palm Springs, CA