Friday, November 1, 2013

Super Standout Components


WOW, these components are so superly fabulous!

I just received two sets of four links in red and green. Yes, I'm also going to be making some traditional holiday jewelry.

After the last post about non-traditional jewelry pieces, all I could think about was traditional sparkly red and green, yikes!

Why Lisa, why? Honestly, I don't know why, but I'm going with it! :)

My vision is something simple. A necklace with two strands of chain, one showcasing the red components and one showcasing the green. Not intermingled, just two layers of single holiday colors.

In fact, I might just make that right now!!

My husband's tradition of getting in the holiday spirit early (meaning the day after Halloween has apparently rubbed off on me!)

Soon, we'll be watching Elf and Holiday Inn. I've already made low cal hot chocolate, so I think I have arrived. :)

No comments: