Sunday, November 3, 2013

Last Minute Bead Blogger Fun!

It's time to gear up for a new work week, so it's time to pay attention to the clock and get back on schedule.

I suppose if you have to watch the clock, it might as well be swarovski crystalled! :)

How about just a few more minutes to read through some fun bead blogger posts?!

I'm with YOU!

Have a great week! :)

Beading Arts
If you're going to make gifts for the Holidays, it's probably time to get started...

Art Bead Scene
Check out the beautiful entries for this month's challenge piece - spooky! 

Carmi's Art/World
Baroque style is the type of jewelry I most want to create. It begins with a purchase I spotted online.

Resin Crafts Blog
You can turn your favorite pencil into a pendant with resin clay.

Snap out of it, jean! There's beading to be done! 
A story of a jewelry piece by jean which became a holiday gift instantly! See jean's blog!


The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Check out what the participants of the Inspired by Reading Book Club made in response to the October selection, "My Mother She Killed Me, My Father He Ate Me" edited by Kate Bernheimer!

No comments: