Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things

Okay, this pendant makes my top ten list of all time, LOVE IT!

The last few times I had a love connection with a jewelry making component, you might remember it being a little more sparkly. :)

Just in case you are new to A Bead A Day, here are a few love story flash backs from the vault.


  1. Sparkly Shamballa Beads
  2. Druzy-licious
  3. Celebrating mirror beads one and two

There's just something very special about this pendant. I don't know if it's the mix of metal and cording or the black/silver mix, but it really brings a wow factor.

Not only have I received so many compliments on this necklace (I hope she doesn't mind me mentioning it here) the Sales & Marketing Manager at Cousin Corporation used it to make a very quick wow necklace for herself by hanging it from a chunky chain with a huge toggle right next to the pendant. It was definitely a WOW!

I'll have to ask if I can post a picture of her finished product. In the meantime, here's my original design.

Sometimes you just need to see a jewelry component in action to get inspired for your own project.

No comments: