Sunday, September 16, 2012

The Design Process Continues...

The design process continues! The best part of jewelry making...the actual creating!

This is the filigree piece I mentioned last week. It was silver tone until I used a paint pen on it! Craft project, yay!

Here's where I am so far. I'm using copper findings to create connectors. I haven't figured it all out yet, but it should be FUN and hopefully a little whimsical with a hint of a conservative vibe.

Throw your ideas out there if you've got them! I'd love to hear!!

2 comments:

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

A stunning and unique piece!

Lisa Crone said...

Thank you!! I love having a fresh new piece of jewelry for fall. All of the pieces and parts used on this project are from Cousin Corp. You can check cousincorp.com or Primabead.com if you can't locate everything at Joann's, Michael's or Walmart. The focal piece is one of a pair of chandelier earring parts that I colored in with a liquid copper paint pen from the craft store. :)