Sunday, September 23, 2012

Assembling the Pieces...

Here are some of the pieces I have assembled for my next jewelry project. :)

I just love this wired ribbon with the silvery plaid highlights. When I saw it, I immediately thought it would make great jewelry or accessories.

The current plan is to make a bracelet using either velcro or ribbon clasps for the closure. That decision will come a little further down the road.

My first steps will be to sew the pieces and parts onto the ribbon before applying a backing...fun craft project!!

As you can see, I've assembled the pieces and parts from my Cousin bead stash, yay!

By the way, just in case you didn't know this, Cousin does a bead giveaway called sweeps every week on their facebook page. They throw in more beads based on the number of participants. Check them out here.

No comments: