Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fun for $1.49

I just had to share this FUN find! This pink plastic bracelet was a total of $1.49 at Marc's, a local discount grocery store.

It is a pink FLASHING bracelet, yes, it lights up and is extremely bright!!

As soon as I walked by it, I was retracing my steps back over to get it. I just couldn't resist regardless of the fact I couldn't think of anywhere I would be going in the near future to wear such a thing.

So, here I am hanging out in the comfort of my living room with my happy $1.49 flashing bracelet. It's not every day that you find that much happiness for that price! :)


I couldn't get a picture of all the lights flashing because they flash one at a time. You would never know it when it's going to town, but hopefully you get the idea.

The lights flash red, yellow, blue, green, blue, yellow, red...so FUN (and juvenile)...the fun always wins!

3 comments:

Courtney Breul said...

I would have had to stop and buy also! Love this.

Anonymous said...

Fun! It would be great for Halloween evening!

Lisa Crone said...

:) I had a feeling I wouldn't be alone! I never even thought about Halloween, GREAT idea!