Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Tubular Goodness!

Another fun purchase from last weekend's craft store run! LOVE beads in a tube!

These are "semi-precious chips" in sunset. Perfection! I don't know why I was so drawn to these colors this time around, but I bought several tubes!

We'll see what happens!

I usually think the more beads I have, the chunkier piece I can make. These would be perfect in a multiple strand memory wire bracelet or a unique right angle weave, with a little sparkle thrown in too! :)

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I understand the attraction to these colors Lisa. I find myself going for sunset colors all the time. There is something so warm and alive about them... yet peaceful in a way... just like a sunset. Looking forward to seeing what you create with them!

Sandra said...

so pretty, they look like candy!

Unknown said...

WOW! Although these colors do resemble a "sunset"...before reading the post, my first thought was "fruit" (sliced/chunks)...strawberries, melons, apples, pineapple, grapes (white/green), etc...yum! ;o)