Monday, May 7, 2012

Day Late Jewelry

Okay, I hope you don't mind me posting this bracelet today, BUT...

I made this back in February and have worn it a couple of times, not really finding a great moment for it to shine.

I love having the moment of letting a new jewelry piece shine by wearing it at the right time and with the right outfit, the right attitude and the right admirers around to love it. :)

This would have been the perfect piece of jewelry to wear today and unfortunately it was a missed opportunity. My mistake was not keeping it out in plain sight so I had it to choose from at a moment's notice.

It's going to take a new place right next to the door practically and the next time the opportunity arises, it will get it's moment in the sun! :)

1 comment:

Kepi said...

Great bracelet, love the boldness, it should be kept in plain site because it needs to be seen. Love it!
Debbie (Kepi)