Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Love & Joy & Peace & Faith

Today's beads came in a package of 4 "Inspiration Sliders" by the Darice Company.

These shiny curved sliders are approximately 1 3/4" in length and perfect as a focal piece in a bracelet.

I found them over the weekend at Joann, Etc. Needless to say, they were not on my list!!

I used one last night to make a bracelet for a coworker which is when I realized they are made for two strands of wire. I used sky blue rubber tubing on both memory wire strands and several blue toned 6mm bicones.

The blues against the bright shiny silver were the perfect contrast!! I still have Love, Joy and Peace to use for other gifts and can't wait to get started on them.

Hope you are having a great week!! :)

1 comment:

Azure Accessories said...

These are great sliders...I find people seem to like words such as these on jewelry as they often carry special meaning for them.

Cheers