Friday, May 22, 2009

Featured Designer: Lillian Chen

I'm so glad it's Friday because I have been anxious to share this week's featured designer with you! I came across Lillian Chen's swarovski designs on Facebook and was immediately in awe! I still have no idea how she creates these pieces, they are quite magical!

Her designs are blingy and extremely creative! The first ring I saw of hers is the one that looks like fireworks exploding (below left) which left me speechless! I've never seen anything like this! When I asked her if I could feature her work here, she mentioned that she was teaching classes at the Bead and Button show at the end of May.

In addition to all of her facebook updates and photos, she has jewelry pieces for sale on her etsy site as well course offerings.

Lillian also mentioned she was working on some environmentally friendly "green" designs using existing objects such as her business cards (photo below)!! -so cool!

Looking through all of Lillian's designs makes me want to push myself to dig deeper for inspiration and creativity!

I just know you will enjoy these pieces as much as I have!! Have a great weekend!! (THANK YOU LILLIAN!)

3 comments:

WireMySoul said...

Those are really gorgeous!

Duchess said...

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful designs. I love the rings they are so unique!

Duchess
From Artbeads.com

The Beading Gem said...

What original designs! Thanks for telling me about her.