Sunday, May 3, 2009

Colorado 2xab - 8mm

During a trip to a local bead shop, I hovered over all the swarovski crystals for a while and picked out all of the colors I'd either never seen or never purchased before. One of them was the Colorado 2xab bicone in 8mm. I was surprised to see that this was the colorado color because it appeared to have such a purplish tint. You have just got to love the ab finish!!

These are so gorgeous and even though I walked out with just a little baggie of beads, when I emptied them out in my hand when I got home, I felt like I was in one of those espionage type movies where everyone is out to find this little bag of diamonds or something. They don't always look like much inside the plastic bag, but don't ever let that throw you...there is nothing like the sparkle of swarovski!

So, there you have it, just a little bit of Sunday sparkle to help get geared up for the work week! Have a great one!!

1 comment:

Shai Williams said...

I love your blog but I wish that you would put the beads in the post so that those of us who read your blog in a reader can also enjoy them