Sunday, July 27, 2008

Vitrail Close-up


Hello and happy, sparkly Sunday!

It's a great day for some sparkle, so I wanted to share this very close up photo of a faceted vitrail bead. I find that focusing on sparkle on Sundays certainly helps and cannot hurt if you are trying to accomplish a million things before starting up another work week!

Focus on the sparkle, focus on the sparkle...See, doesn't that help improve your outlook!!

I found a great article about the different types of beads on purebeads.com. Here is a direct link to the article. If you are interested in the site, just click on "home" once you have read the article.

I didn't realize "vitrail" was a type of coating, I thought it was a metal type coating on a particular color bead called "vitrail". Gee, it is true, you learn something new every day!

Hope you are having a great day!

1 comment:

Carole said...

Very pretty, and indeed sparkly!

I just found out that two local bead stores are going out of business, and one is moving to another city (actually more accessible for me). I rarely frequented the two that are closing, but I am sorry for the owners that they couldn't make a go of it. It's always a shame to see local craft stores go out of business.