Friday, July 25, 2008

Funky Flower


I looked up funky in the dictionary and one of the definitions provided was, "Characterized by originality and modishness; unconventional". I would say this bead fits that definition, would you?

I've had a bunch of these for MANY years and just happened to come across them recently. It was only when I took the photo that I realized how cute they would be strung together since they give the illusion of interlocking. The stringing hole is through the tiny flower. What I once thought was odd, I now think is funky!

This is just another example of pre-judging something. Good thing I didn't throw them out! I am now looking forward to making something with them. They would make a cute choker! You could also make earrings and use them as sort of a chandelier component by dangling a few little crystals from each of the sections.

Wow, who'd of thought?

Have a great weekend!!

No comments: