Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Power of Flowers!


I love flowers and flower beads are like icing on the cake of life! This is such a fun and cheerful bead and the fact that it is square, like a frame, which showcases the art in nature.

Yes, that's a little over the top, but I can't help it... this is one cheerful little bead!

If I was making something for myself, I would put this together with a bunch of other yellow beads including smiley faces. I love doing collage or eclectic type bracelets and I think over-doing the yellow with lots of fun and spunky beads in a variety of shapes and sizes would be great. A nice long sunshine shaped dangle would make all well in the world!

Take care!

1 comment:

Carole said...

What a pretty bead. Yellow is one of my favorite colors. It's so sunny and happy.

Visiting here makes me realize just how long it's been since I've played in my bead stash.