Saturday, June 14, 2008

This Week's Bracelet

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a GREAT weekend! It's a beautiful sunny day here so I hope you are all experiencing the same!

I attended my monthly jewelry making group meeting today and made this slightly odd crochet bracelet. I had a lot of fun making this one and love the fact it is completely off kilter. For me, this is a bit of a stretch sometimes, so I am always happy when I can pull it off and not go back and edit the piece. My instincts are to make things balanced and the beads consistently strung in a pattern.

Our group members were provided with the same beads and it was great to see the diversity in the designs. If you ever have a chance to participate in one of those "challenges" I encourage you to stretch your imagination...you won't regret it!

Have a great Saturday night!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is really cool. I love the colors and the natural feel. Very organic!