Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Alice-in-Wonderland Button

Today's bead is a BUTTON! When I saw this button, I was immediately drawn to it. For some reason it made me think of Alice in Wonderland. Why is that? I'm not really sure.

I also immediately knew I wanted to make a bracelet with this one using black rubber tubing through the holes. In fact, I'm not sure if there will be any other beads involved. Just very simple rubber tubing. I was so excited when I bought this, even the cashier noticed what a cool button this was. When I told her I was going to make a bracelet out of it, she got excited about it too! Don't you just love crafters?

I'll post it back up here when I get it together. Have a great evening everyone! By the way, I have my "heart it forward" bracelet on as I'm writing this. Tonia Davenport is the best! I'll also be posting a piece of jewelry up for grabs soon, so please stay tuned!

1 comment:

Carole said...

I absolutely love that button!