Monday, June 23, 2008

Healthy Heart

I thought it would be fun to wrap up the "Heart it Forward" challenge with one last heart bead. This one reminded me of a beautiful, healthy heart! I think this one should be surrounded by tiny little bright red hearts and would be really fun it they were all crimped individually along several strands of red softflex or beading wire. I just love the different softflex colors. If you haven't tried any of the colors of wire that can be incorporated as part of your beading designs, I strongly encourage you to try them. Beading wire comes in many colors such as red, dark blue, light blue, gray and green in addition to the standard silver color. You can also get it in bright sterling silver and silver plated.

One last congratulatory note to the winner of the "Heart it Forward" challenge, Cami of Art, Like Bread. I'm looking forward to seeing what she decides to post on her blog to continue this challenge. Thanks for playing Cami!!

No comments: