Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hearts of Gold (or purple & red)


Hello! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I know there are lots of father's day celebrations taking place and it's a beautiful, sunny day for that! Today's bead is one that I am considering using in a new contest/challenge called, Heart it Forward.


I have some great news to share...I am the winner of a gorgeous piece of plexiglass jewelry made by the famous author and editor, Tonia Davenport. Her latest book, Plexi-Class : Cutting-Edge Projects In Plastic, was just released a couple of weeks ago. Her projects are gorgeous.

Here is a photo of the bracelet that I will be receiving in the mail this week, yay!!


As the winner of this contest, I will be posting a piece of jewelry on my blog and the first person to make a comment about it will become the new owner! The winner will then be doing the same on their blog. What a fun experience!

Please stay tuned as I draw on my creativity to come up with something worthy of this new challenge. Have a great week!!

1 comment:

Carole said...

I've been hearing a lot about this lately. What a fun piece.