Sunday, July 3, 2011

This Week's Project: "So Glad I know how to make earrings!"

I am so glad I know how to make earrings!!! It's a fun creative outlet, you can whip them up in a very short time and, they make nice little gifts!

I'll be posting more about the specific beads this week, but earrings were the purpose of a recent purchase of these swarovski components in black diamond.

So, here is what actually happened...There was a 50% off sale of swarovski components and I really wanted them! My justification was to use them as gifts! Hey, makes sense to me and if there is a pair left over that I get to keep, well that's the icing on the cake! :)

I wanted to make something fairly conservative for work and wanted all 3 pairs to use some of the same pieces, but also wanted them to be different.

I am feeling partial to the ones with rubber tubing, so I think I will duplicate those for myself as well! That's the beauty of 50% off! Yay!

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Wow, they are stunning. It would be impossible to pick out just one pair.

I know what you mean about a 50% sale and if it involves beads that makse it hard to pass up ... and if it's Swarovski beads you'd better bring out the straight-jacket and tie me down as I'm sure I'd max out my credit card.

Almost Precious said...

Oops, typo, makse really should be makes. Too bad comments doesn't come with a spell check.