Bead Trends January 2012 Call
Bead Trends is currently looking for designs with the following themes for our January 2012 issue:
Anything Goes - The beaded possibilities are endless and not just limited to jewelry. What about pillows, table runners, picture frames, lamps, clothing, candle collars, wine glass charms, and home decor. This category can contain jewelry and a whole lot more!
Quick & Easy – Featuring beautiful designs that can be created in less than an hour and are perfect for designers of all levels.
Fashion Favorites – Features designs from a variety of styles and mediums that can be a personal favorite or necessary staple in any wardrobe.
- Inspired By -Jewelry is a beautiful form of art and art is so often inspired by the world around us. We want to see your designs inspired by nature, people, seasons, colors, and more. Tell us the story of what inspired you!
- All Mixed Up - Mixed media jewelry is hot! We love mixed metals, fabrics, leather, and found objects! We want to showcase your designs.
- The Winter Blues! - Who says "the winter blues" have to be a bad thing! We love blue and want to see all your gorgeous creations featuring any shade of blue.
- New Year's Eve-What is the perfect design to wear to ring in the new year?
- Bling! - Everyone loves a little bling once in a while. Send us your beautiful sparkling creations!!
If you would like to submit your work to this publication, please e-mail a photograph, the name or title of your piece, and contact information to:firstname.lastname@example.org.
If submitting multiple pieces, please send a separate e-mail and photograph for each design.
Deadline for the January 2011 issue is 11:59 p.m. MDT, July 25th, 2011. All ideas should be your original work and not previously published.