Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Very Gnomie Necklace

As soon as I can find where I very carefully stored a box that has "GNOMES" written across it in all capital letters, I'll get a better photo and include the simple instructions for making this kitschy necklace.

I remember wearing it on a wintry February day in an attempt to bring summer more quickly! :)

While I was looking for the box I came across the classic Disney film, "The Gnome-mobile"!! Oh my gosh, if you haven't seen that one, it's well worth checking out from the library. It's very colorful and quite wacky!! Perfect for a rainy Sunday afternoon!

3 comments:

Donna@soakinginmustard.com said...

Your gnome necklace is sweet and fun, just what I needed to see.
Thanks

Kateyed said...

It is adorable!
Suz

Lisa Crone said...

Oh, thanks you guys! :)