Friday, June 17, 2011

Featured Designer: Anna Maria Yoakum

This fabulous ankle bracelet exudes a great SUMMER vibe!

I was checking out Anna Maria's blog and when I saw these ankle bracelets wished that I had one right now!

Her blog post is entitled, "How to show your ankle", and features a couple of sweet ankle bracelets made with delicas!

I know you need to have good vision and dexterity to weave seed beads! I haven't done it in a while and now wonder if I still can.

Here are the details about the sweet blue ankle bracelet:
I beaded this from #11 Delica seed beads in Cobalt blue and Gold adding a picot trim in #15 cobalt blue Charlotte beads. Wire heart and extender chain are also handcrafted by me and links are embellished with light cobalt blue fire polished Czech glass 3 mm beads. Measures 9.5 to 10 inches depending upon which link is used for the 14k gold filled spring clasp. Price $16 (includes shipping and handling.)

Wow, what a great deal! Make sure to check out her etsy site in you are interested in these sweet items.

Thanks so much Anna Maria, for letting me share your work here tonight and spread a little summertime cheer with everyone!

2 comments:

Almost Precious said...

Lisa thank you for such a lovely write up. :) I'm really honored to be featured on your marvelous blog. Thanks ever so much. :)

EWA gyöngyös világa! / EWA's World of Beads! said...

This is really creative piece!Congatulations!