Monday, June 6, 2011

Elvis Lives



Okay, I just cannot get this song out of my head! I heard "Burning Love" over the weekend and all of a sudden it came into my mind this evening and it's not budging!

I figured the best thing to do was EMBRACE IT! :)

As always, if you ever want to find anything, just Google it! I am thoroughly enjoying this YouTube video.

And, of course, since this is a beading blog, you will not believe all the Elvis beads and charms out there!!

Here are just a couple of fun ones and a great website if you are interested! Thanks to Elvis who will forever bring joy and charm into the world!

3 comments:

Suz said...

Oh, my gosh,
That is very very cute!
Fondly,
Suz

Lori said...

Oh My--Nothing like an Elvis earworm..Hate it when that happens! Elvis Fans will Love those beads and charms..And there are LOTS of them..

Anonymous said...

LOL, very cute post!