Monday, June 13, 2011

Surprise Package!

Wow, I received the greatest surprise package today from the LAMPWORK DIVA!! Cindy Gimbrone is such a sweetheart!

I never expected to receive such a fabulous package of handmade treasures, THANK YOU Cindy!

After taking this all in, I was feeling SO in awe of Cindy's artwork that I couldn't come up with any words and felt my mouth hanging open! I was very taken by all the work involved, the personality of each piece, Cindy's generosity and even the sweet/earthy packaging with business card and ribbon adornments.

Once my head came back down to earth, I thought it would be fun to show you a glimpse of the treasures and share them with you a piece at a time which is my favorite thing to do! I love a treasure family, but remembering to share the unique qualities of each piece is important to me too!

So, wowee, wow wow (yes, I watched a lot of cartoons as a child)!.... This fabulous glass piece appears to be lit up from the inside! I promise there is not an LED light inside, it is just a happy piece of art glass!

I had to keep the piece that was intertwined in it in this photo because it just makes me SMILE!!

Thank you so much Cindy!

6 comments:

Cindy Gimbrone said...

You're welcome Lisa! Thank you for all the wonderful praise! I'm so glad you enjoy the beads. Can't wait to see what lovely jewelry you create with them!

Courtney Breul said...

What a spectacular package! Love that O ring! Magical.

Therese's Treasures said...

Don't you just love it when you get good surprises. Looking forward to seeing what you create with your treasure.
Therese

Shirley said...

Ooohh, thanks for the eye candy! Love that ring!

Almost Precious said...

Lovely ! The O Ring does have a magical glow to it, wonder how she does that. :)

Cindy Lietz, Polymer Clay Tutor said...

I can not imagine a more wonderful gift for a Beader, than a surprise package of handmade beads. Especially Cindy Gimbrone's beads! You lucky girl! Can't wait to see each and every one of them.