Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sparkly Circular Pendants

Hello! I mentioned yesterday that I was experimenting with the graduated swarovski drop pendant from Artbeads.com by connecting it to a circle pendant that I found at Michael's. It didn't dawn on me yesterday that it would be easier to see if I posted it!! :)

So, today's beads are two different sizes of circular pendants from Michael's. These are made by Plaid as part of their "Faux Show" line. The package calls these circles "enhancers". The swarovski drop is hanging inside the smaller circle. There are some pretty cool art deco style pieces in the Faux Show collection that were hard to resist! Lots of clear sparkles and silver along with beads in the black/white combination.

The more I look at the circular pendant with the drop inside, the more I like it. The black or pink graduated drop would be cute too! You could even place the circle with the drop inside the larger circle! It would make a nice, bold statement if that's what you were aiming for.

I might do a trial run by wearing one of them to work tomorrow. If so, I'll let you know how it goes. I guess that's the up-side to working in a building with LOTS of people, it's like having access to an instant focus group just by riding the elevator!

I hope you are having a nice week!

2 comments:

ohdawno said...

Folk I know often joke "ooh, Sparkly" when they're distracted by anything, but those are truly sparkly and should be an attraction what ever you do with them! Can't wait to see!

The Beading Gem said...

This is bling heaven! Pearl