Friday, April 3, 2009

Featured Designer: Uniques - Handcrafted Jewelry by Lori

The weekend has arrived and not a moment too soon!

I came across this victorian inspired bracelet recently and was envious of the level of perfection on the weave as well as the finishing. I went through a period of using weaving techniques and loved working on the project itself, but when it came to finishing it off I lost interest.

The pearls in this bracelet give it a classic appeal and the woven sparkles with contrasting seed beads elevate it to a lovely conversation piece. The designer's artfire studio, "Uniques: Handcrafted jewelry by Lori", includes several other unique woven pieces which I've added below.

Thanks to Lori for allowing me to share her designs! Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Kokopelli said...

Not bad, really not bad, these weaves! :-) Love the sparkle! Beautiful work, Lori, and thanks for sharing, Lisa!