Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Little Reggae


I love reggae music and when I saw this bead, I knew I had to have it. I have 5 or 6 of them and want to make something meaningful that represents my love of reggae music in general as well as the awe I feel for Bob Marley's inspired work.

It seems like it should be a little bit earthy, maybe involving hemp cord. On the other hand, I would love to have some swarovski sparkle. In this case, I really think it might work! I haven't figured it out completely yet, it depends on the actual cording I use. If crystals fit on the cording itself, I will knot them in. If they don't fit on the cording, I will need to dangle them from the bracelet in some way.

I'm still working on it! I hope you are all having a great week so far!!

1 comment:

Jamie Hogsett said...

That bead is super cool! I look forward to seeing your finished design. -Jamie