Saturday, September 27, 2008

Fresh Water Pearls


This is a great strand of cultured freshwater pearls that I received free from Fire Mountain Gems with a recent order. I was surprised to receive such a nice gift for free. I realize these could be classified as "irregular", but to someone like me who can sincerely appreciate the "underdog" in situations, it was considered PERFECT!

I like the look of these together as a strand, so I might just keep them together as a double strand knotted pearl bracelet. I have a gorgeous double strand gold clasp that would work perfectly with these. I'm still considering adding just a few 6mm crystals in the position of a focal bead on both strands, I think that would just add a tiny bit of something extra special.

What do you think? I hope you all had a great weekend!!

No comments: